Friday, April 11, 2008

Suzann on a Harley


Okay, so there's no picture of me on that Harley motorcycle but I do have witnesses! LeRoy and Joan Houchen were visiting when a new friend, Ed, came over on his incredible Harley Davidson to take me for a ride. He had talked me into it when we rode out on his Quad into the desert the other day. Talk about a beautiful motorcycle. Joan really started teasing then, practically drooling over this obviously new, huge machine.

It was 6 p.m. and a beautiful evening. Other than the wind trying to blow me off the bike, the ride was wonderful. True to his word, he made it a short ride - about 40 minutes - and there wasn't much traffic. But it curved and wound thru the desert - I "lean" quite naturally he says (haha) - and I loved it.

And here I've been such a chicken all this time!!!! Where are those "Wild Hogs?"













3 comments:

Melody said...

I can just see you on that Harley, smiling and laughing away! By the way, I love your new header. You sure look great next to your hot rod!

Justin said...

You are just teasing us with the Harley... So, the question is, when are you getting yours? :)

Its about time that car of yours found its way to this page.

Take care!! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a fabulous time! Richard has been riding his street worthy dirt bike to work and is really enjoying it, but I must say that the first time I tried manuevering a motor bike, I fell over with six feet of my take off! Glad your experience was better. Say hi to Cathy for me and best wishes for your continued Run for Fun! Kate