A beautiful April day in the desert. I'm not sure what you call this machine - idea would have been a "dune buggy" back when - but it was great fun. Drove thru water, sand, up hills, down, big rocks, little rocks. haha And this is one of my Wickenburg new friends. Great folks here always ready to show you their town. Thursday I'm going on a "short" ride on his Harley!!!! I think.
Monday, April 7, 2008
A Ride in Wickenburg's Desert
A beautiful April day in the desert. I'm not sure what you call this machine - idea would have been a "dune buggy" back when - but it was great fun. Drove thru water, sand, up hills, down, big rocks, little rocks. haha And this is one of my Wickenburg new friends. Great folks here always ready to show you their town. Thursday I'm going on a "short" ride on his Harley!!!! I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment