Talk about an "upgrade!!" I told Mara, "why don't we check out the Class A's?" There's so much more actual living space and I just fell in love with them. I stepped inside this one and thought "oh yeah."Not thinking, of course, about what it takes to actually drive the thing. LOL I drove my sweet "little" Toyota Dolphin to the dealer with Dawn...thinking she could navigate for me on the way back with the big one...Ford SeaBreeze, 29 foot, full of "bells and whistles." All I heard out of Dawn was "more to the left, more to the left." We were laughing so hard it's a wonder that didn't cause me to clip a pedestrian.
It's in perfect condition and has only 36,000 miles on it. Plus he's added some wonderful treasures. He spent thousands on the speaker system, and an awesome combination system with DVD/CD/MP3 player/AM, FM radio and navigational system. And a TV in the bedroom and the "front room."
Oh yeah, it has tires and a motor as well. hahaha
He's blue and white...like my SeaBreeze RV...and I'm sure he was meant to make this adventure with me. So sister Cathy can still be my navigator when she's with me, but in the meantime, Zan has this job.
No comments:
Post a Comment